Thursday, October 13, 2016






Do you wanna know who's that goofy kid? Let me tell you a story! Well, my mom is the most amazing person in my eyes. She's Imelda Martinez. While my dad is the coolest person you'll ever meet! He's Ricardo Martinez Jr. When the most Amazing+Coolest collides ,it's equal to an Extra Ordinary and also a goofy kid! And that's me! ! I'm Elisa N. Martinez, you can call me Sang! I'm 16 years old and I was born on January 27 2000. Don't ask where do I live! I hate stalkers, jk. I am a proud MCESIAN and DEEIAN. I was a consistent honor student before, but I love playing DotA. LOL! You know what I mean. I always like to do silly things, I'm a very talkative person when you already know me. I'm quite weird but I'm sure you'll enjoy my company ! I like eating, travelling, watching movies, and eating again. That's why I'm fat. Let me tell you a secret, I'm inlove with my 4 years bestfrienemy.





Panahong cute ako. Oo na, sana hindi nalang ako lumaki. Sana bata nalang ako ulit

para sugat lang sa tuhod ang iniinda ko. Whogoat. 






Mga panahong sobrang effort kong magtype, sobrang classy ng pagpipicture, pangit ko. Mga panahong Bhoszxc pa ako. At nagtatrabaho pa ako sa PUSO MO! The truth has been spoken. LOL.







Hilig kong magselfie. Pero walang hilig ang selfie sakin. Welcome to the days kung saan nagbago na ang sistema. Hindi nako JEJEMON, Pangit nalang. Truth hurts.



HUMSS BEH na mga Mahugot, Witty, Majondi, Handsome
and Pretty at higit sa lahat BOMBEH. 


My girls. My inspiration. Btw, nagpunta ako sa Get Weird Tour

and got a pic with LM. I'm just too lazy to find it.




Without them, I am just a weak peasant.
Ladies and Gentlemen, ang dahilan kung bakit pa ako patuloy na lumalaban.



Meet my friends and esp. my SQUAD! Btw, tamad mangalkal ng ibang pic. Hehe! 









No comments:

Post a Comment